Xbox TV Pre-Roll
Short form online advertising targeted to relevant cotent channels and/or audience groups. Pre-roll video plays prior to video content, companion banner is along right side of player. Pre-Roll Best Uses: converted TV spots or short form advertising on the web targeted to relevant content channels, desired audience groups, etc.
Ad units supported: Pre-Roll, Mid-Roll & Post-Roll
1st Party pre-roll Formats:
- Video Format: MP4/H.264 (preferred), WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG and MP4 supported
- Required Rendition Frame Size & Bit Rate: HD 1280x720 @ 2000kbps or under
- Ratio: 16:9
- Duration: 30s Max
- Frame Rate: 29.97fps
- Field Order: None, progressive scan only
- Audio Format/Codec: MP3, MP4, AAC supported
- Audio Bit Rate: 196 kbps recommended
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bus Mode: Stereo
- A URL within the manifest of a 3PS tag exceeds the 400 character limit.
- This applies to tracking URLs, asset URLs etc.
- For Xbox 360 Apps, asset URLs must come from CDN domains that are on the Xbox NSAL (below under Additional docs)