Xbox TV Pre-Roll
Short form online advertising targeted to relevant cotent channels and/or audience groups. Pre-roll video plays prior to video content, companion banner is along right side of player. Pre-Roll Best Uses: converted TV spots or short form advertising on the web targeted to relevant content channels, desired audience groups, etc.
Ad units supported: Pre-Roll, Mid-Roll & Post-Roll
1st Party Served Pre-Roll:
- Video Format: MP4/H.264
- Dimensions: 1280 x 720 min.
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Video Bitrate: 1500 kbps min.
- Audio Bitrate: 128 kbps min.
- Frame Rate: 29.97fps (NTSC) or 30.00 fps (Pal)
- Video Codec: H264
- Audio Codec: AAC/MP3/MP4
- Field Order: None, progressive scan only
- Max File Size: 75 MB
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bus Mode: Stereo
- A URL within the manifest of a 3PS tag exceeds the 400 character limit.
- This applies to tracking URLs, asset URLs etc.
- For Xbox 360 Apps, asset URLs must come from CDN domains that are on the Xbox NSAL (below under Additional docs)