Skype Homepage In-Banner
When a user opens Skype Client for desktop, the 300x250 ad unit appears in the below right column of the main Client window.
Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information
- Ads cannot mimic Windows or Skype Products, any Skype experience, designs, graphics, colors or logos without prior approval.
- Click destination URL must open into a new browser.
- The cursor may not be altered in any way by the ad.
- Flash not supported.
Skype requires SSL ad serving:
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant.
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted.
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) compliant ads.