Skype Expandable Connection Hub
When a user selects a contact from their contact list to open the Connection Hub, a 728x90 appears in a collapsed state at the top of the Connection Hub screen (above contact information and call options). The user may click the expand button to initiate the panel expansion. The 728x90 pushes content down (no over the page) to 728x315 in size. The ad may contain user initiated video, sound and other interactivity. The user may collapse the ad to its original size by clicking the “Close X” button. All audio and video stops and the screen returns to its load state.
Back up image file type: GIF, JPEG
Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information.
- Ads cannot mimic Windows or Skype Products, any Skype experience, designs, graphics, colors or logos without prior approval. The cursor may not be altered in any way by the ad. Flash not supported.
- Expansion must push the page content down. No overlaying.
- On click-through, expanded panel must collapse and audio and video must stop.
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser.
- Click to call functionality: Supported within 3rd party tag only, not site-served.
- Audio must be user-initiated and never automatic.
- Audio on/off toggle button must be present at all times when sound is available.
- All ad audio must be muted or paused on clickthrough.
Skype requires SSL ad serving:
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant.
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted.
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) compliant ads.