Skype Click to Full Screen
When the user sees a 300x250 ad unit on the Skype main window, a ‘Full Screen’ message is visible to let the user know they can click to view the ad in Full Screen. The ad can subsequently be closed using the close button returning the user to the default view.
Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information
- Ads cannot mimic Windows or Skype Products, any Skype experience, designs, graphics, colors or logos without prior approval.
- The full screen state will resize to fit the user’s screen. It is advisable to consider the ad suits the different possible resolutions.
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser.
- Click to Call Functionality - Supported within 3rd party tag only, not site-served.
- The cursor may not be altered in any way by the ad.
- Flash is not supported.
Skype requires SSL ad serving:
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant.
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted.
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) compliant ads.