Standard ad format for bold, premium experiences.
Max Initial Load File Size:
Max Animation Time:
Max Video File Weight:
Host initiated / User initiated: 2.2MB file weight for progressive
Third Party Tracking:
- 10 business days from receipt of assets.
- Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
Key Creative Guidelines:
- Outlook.com requires SSL ad serving. Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant. Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted.
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) compliant ads.
- Script tags are allowed.
- Pop-up surveys are not allowed. Surveys can be served as a 160x600 static secure ad, and only displays in the 160x600 ad placement.
- All URLs provided need to be complete URLs.
- User-initiated file download: 1.5 MB
- Initial size ad creative must feature a 1 pixel border (gray [#666666] or black recommended, though any color that clearly distinguishes the ad from the content may be used).
- Audio on/off toggle button must be present at all times when sound is available.
- All ad audio must be muted or paused on click-through.
- Minimum video controls required for all video players: Play/Pause and Mute/Unmute button.
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser.
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information