Millennial Media Parallel Video - Smartphone [Site Served]
The banner ad loads in a banner placement and the collapsed video slides onto the bottom right corner of the screen. The video expands to a full-page ad unit when tapped or swiped upward. When collapsed (minimized), it returns to the same content page, original banner size, and the video returns to the bottom right corner until swiped left to remove the video from the display.
Layered PSDs for expanded portrait design. Layered PSDs for banner.
Site served only
Raw Assets Delivery
Layered PSDs for expanded portrait design
Layered PSDs for banner
- Aspect Ratio:
- Standard 16:9 (preferred) or 3:2
- Bit Rate: 5MB
- Frame Rate: 30fps preferred
- Audio: AAC
- Smartphone: iPhone, Android
- Tablet: iPad, Android Tablet
Safe Content Area
To consider button placements and varying screen sizes, constrain all necessary information into the provided safe content area when designing the end card. The space outside of the safe content area should act as a bleed that may be cropped into according to screen size.
- Ad impressions, clicks
- Video impressions
- Video Quartiles (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%)
- Multiple tracking pixels supported
- 1 click-thru supported on banner and expanded view
- No additional rich media functionality (e.g. animation, galleries, games, etc.)
Video Lightbox units are site served only