Microsoft Responsive Skin
The Responsive Skin takes advantage of the responsive design of MSN. An Advertiser can choose to display a single creative across all three page widths (2-, 3-, 4-column views), or can customize the creative for each of the page widths. The creative can re-animate on page resize, if desired. The banner element of the Skin Ad is always 120px high and snaps in width to match column width of the page. The side rail elements align with the edges of the banner (top 120px). The rails and banner do not collapse and no close/collapse button is visible.
- MSN Homepage (not supported in US, see specific countries below)
- MSN Verticals
Required: 728x90 static image for use as a downlevel experience on unsupported browsers.
1600x754 ad dimension:
1264x754 ad dimension:
1152x754 ad dimension:
942x754 ad dimension:
836x754 ad dimension:
NOTE: To ensure advertiser content will appear as intended across the column views, please note that the top 120px area is always visible while the left and right rail areas are not always visible. Visibility depends on user browser window width.
Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Top 120px and rails are all clickable
- Rails must be locked on user scroll
- Brand attributes and brand product shots are allowed in the top 120px area, as well as in the right and left rails. It is up to the Advertiser to ensure that the creative design elements (such as text) are of sufficient size to be acceptable when scaled to fit a smaller ad dimension
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser