Microsoft Mobile Browse Rich Media
In-Banner Rich Media is supported for both 320x50 and 300x250 art sizes. The 320x50 ad placement also supports Expandable Banner Rich Media. On initial tap, a panel will expand to 320x416 or Full Screen. On tap-to-close, the expand panel will collapse.
Supported art sizes:
- MSN Homepage
- MSN Verticals
US Market: 3rd party serving is not accepted
Other Markets: 3rd party serving accepted
- 10-15 business days from receipt of assets
- Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information
- Animation allowed without user initiation in the in-banner and expanded banner units
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser. Landing pages must be mobile optimized
- Audio on/off toggle button must be present at all times when sound is available
- All ad audio must be muted or paused on click-through
- MSN requires SSL ad serving
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) compliant ads