On page load, max 15 seconds of animation commences within the 300x600 Flip unit. On user click, the expand panel unfolds like a map revealing up to six 300x600 sub-content panels. It can be configured with two, three, four or six panels in a rectangular shape. The panels can include separate sub-loaded content if desired. The user can engage with the content in the expanded area (including video) until the user chooses to close the panel.
- MSN Homepage
- MSN Verticals
Back up image: GIF, JPG 300x600
US Market: 3rd party serving not accepted on MSN Homepage; vendors listed below accepted on Vertical and Article pages
Other Markets: 3rd party serving accepted for Admotion, Sizmek, Weborama
- 10 business days from receipt of assets.
- Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information
- Click destination URL must open in a new browser
- Audio on/off toggle button must be present at all times when sound is available
- All ad audio must be muted or paused on click-through
- MSN requires SSL ad serving
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) complaint ads