The IAB Filmstrip Ad allows for creative story-telling through a series of three to five 300x600 panels. The first panel is loaded on initial visit. On page load, max 15 seconds of animation commences within the 300x600. The user can move between the panels in the following ways:
- Direct Interaction (On Click) – There are predefined areas at the top and bottom of the panels that allow the user to click to move to the next panel. It is recommended that there be a clear call to action message to the user in these spaces.
- Scroll (On Mouse or Browser Scroll) – As the user scrolls down the web page the IAB Filmstrip will automatically move to the next panel of the creative if they have not interacted with it previously. To ensure a clean understandable user interaction, the IAB Filmstrip only scrolls one panel per page.
- Sequencing (Repeat Visits) – Any return visits to the site will auto scroll the IAB Filmstrip to the next sequential frame.
- MSN Homepage
- Tier III
- MSN Verticals
Back up image: GIF, JPG 300x600
US Market: 3rd party serving not accepted on MSN Homepage; vendors listed below accepted on Vertical and Article pages
Other Markets: 3rd party serving accepted for Adform; Admotion; Doubleclick; Flashtalking; Sizmek; Weborama
- 10 business days from receipt of assets
- Adhere to Creative Acceptance Policy
- Microsoft permits advertisers to collect user-provided personal information (for example, through web forms embedded in ads).
- Advertisers may be required to modify ad units or provide additional disclosure in order to be acceptable for advertising on Microsoft sites.
- Advertisers wishing to collect personal information within advertisements (according to specifications above) must follow these guidelines:
- Clearly identify the organization
- Identify purpose for collection information
Click destination URL must open in a new browser.
- Audio on/off toggle button must be present at all times when sound is available
- All ad audio must be muted or paused on click-through
- MSN requires SSL ad serving
- Both ads and tracking tags must be SSL compliant
- Ads that are not SSL compliant will not be accepted
- All 3rd party content must serve SSL (https) complaint ad.