We’re bringing back man and it’s going to be awesome
Mandatory is a must-read for guys who want to be in-the-know and the first to share entertaining content before it trends.
About our audience
Launched in Spring 2012 by AOL and BermanBraun, Mandatory is one of the leaders in the men’s entertainment and lifestyle space:
- Mandatory reached 1.7MM Men in August and more total Men Age 25-54 than Esquire, GQ and Maxim.
- Mandatory generates 3-10 times more page views to Men Age 25-54 than its competitive set.
- Mandatory Men Age 18-34 spent 33-36% more time on site than Ask Men and Men’s Health respectively.
- Mandatory has an affluent Male audience. 68% of Mandatory Men make $100k+ which is more men than Esquire, GQ and Maxim.
About our content: For men by men
Editors who are the audience. They are “in the know “and share their expertise (and humor) in Play, Know, Awesome and of course, Women. They know what guys want to know about, what guys want to watch and what guys want to share:
- Per comScore, Mandatory was at 3.3MM unique users which is more than Men’s Health and double GQ and Esquire.com.
- With more than 147MM page views, Mandatory has 50% more page views than all of its competitors combined.
- Over 50% more time spent on-site compared to its nearest competitor and more than double three others.
Source: comScore Media Metrix August 2012