Where America gets the dish on food and cooking
Kitchen Daily compliments high-quality recipe suggestions with practical product reviews, seasonal taste tests, instructional content and community engagement.
About the content
- 5M Monthly UVS
- 646K average daily visitors, more than Epicurious, Cooks.com and Bon Appetit
- 70% more average visits per visitor than FoodNetwork.com
- Users are 27% more likely to have a HHI of $100K+
- 9,400 comments per month
- 65.9% of UVs are active social media users in a given month
Exclusive, original content for cooking enthusiasts
Kitchen Daily is the trusted voice for reviews, recipe concepts and general cooking and meal planning advice:
- Foodies discover innovative ways to use seasonal ingredients through slideshows, recipe roundups, contests, videos and how-to articles
- Align your brand with top chefs, restaurateurs, food bloggers, moms and home cooks as they compliment our expertly-crafted editorial content
Focus on user-generated content and community
- Kitchen Daily focuses on what users eat, cook and create, leveraging social media, voting-enabled slideshows, Pinterest and UGC to create content for users, by users.
New user targeting capabilities
- Advertisers can target to moms searching for family recipes, UGC content exclusively, affluent users with purchasing power across AOL’s media network, honing in on primary grocery shoppers that advertisers covet the most.
*Source: comScore Media & Plan Metrix March 2012; AOL Internal Data