Where people come to live better, financially
DailyFinance is where money-minders and affluent investors come every day to be informed, inspired, challenged and transformed, financially.
About our audience:
- 6.1 M Monthly UVs
- 50% Male, 50% Female
- 51% are 29-54 years old
- Index of 128 for portfolio value of $1 mm+, higher than MSN Money and Yahoo! Finance
- Target lift index of 181 for portfolio value of $1mm+, higher than WSJ.com, Forbes and Yahoo! Money
- More visits, minutes, and pages per visitor than Smart Money and Forbes
- Higher mean income than Yahoo! Finance and MSN Money
Exclusive, trusted content for informing a lifetime of financial decisions:
There are so many factors that affect finances, both macro and personal. At DailyFinance, we spend every day helping our users understand how to manage the factors they can control and plan for those that they can’t.
- Expert contributors like Jean Chatzky and The Motley Fool bring trusted voices to our readers
- A renewed focus on products and tools help our users connect to content and communities that are the most relevant to their financial needs.
Source: comScore Media Metrix, August 2012