AOL Jobs: Search Jobs. Find Jobs. Apply for Jobs.
AOL Jobs is where currently employed and seeking employment users come every day to be informed, inspired, challenged and transformed.
About our audience:
- 4.1M Monthly UVs
- 44% Male, 56% Female
- 35% of users are employed full-time
- 20% of users are unemployed and actively seeking jobs
- Users are 20% more likely to have a HHI of $75K+ (15% 100K+)
- 58% are 35-64 years old
Exclusive, trusted content for informing a lifetime of career decisions:
There are so many factors that affect the decision people make about their careers and how they earn their money. At AOL Jobs, we spend every day helping our users find jobs.
- Expert contributors like Jean Chatzky and The Motley Fool bring trusted voices to our readers
Upgraded consumer experience:
- AOL Jobs partners with Career Builder to provide a robust job listings experience.
- A renewed focus on products and tools will help our users connect to content and communities that are the most relevant to their career needs.
New user targeting capabilties:
- Advertisers can now retarget movie-ticket purchasing behavior across AOL’s media network, honing in on the decision-making users that advertisers covet the most.
Source: ComScore Media Metrix July2012; AOL Internal Data