One Day Without Shoes - Agency Competition
Last year, more than 1,000 AOLers went barefoot for One Day Without Shoes, an event that raises awareness of the impact a pair of shoes can have on a child's life by asking us to take off our own. This year, we invite the agency community to take part and help us reach over 1M people with the One Day Without Shoes message.
The agency with the most tweets for the week leading up to ODWS (April 10th) will win an exclusive Style Your Sole party for 50 people, hosted by AOL and TOMS. And while you're having fun, you'll be helping make a difference to children all around the world.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Sign up to take the pledge (make sure you list your agency or AOL)
2. Tweet your pledge to your agency (example: @agency) and to @aoladvertising and include #withoutshoes.
We've created a few suggested tweets below:
- @AGENCY Join me & @aoladvertising for One Day #withoutshoes & you could win a $50 gift card! Learn how! http://bit.ly/Hmyi7z
- Today I go One Day #withoutshoes with @toms and @aoladvertising to join the millions of children who go barefoot @AGENCY
- Hey @AGENCY friends. Join me and @aoladvertising for One Day #withoutshoes and you could win @toms
3. Activate your social network to drive as many tweets for your agency as possible.
4. AOL will contact the winning agency on April 11th.
And the fun doesn't stop there. 10 Twitter users will be chosen at random to win one of ten $50 gift cards. Not bad for letting your toes hang out.
Questions? Feel free to contact Kelley Drake at AOL.
For more information on AOL's cause marketing click here.