Small and mid-sized agencies
It’s the size of the idea that matters
Big ideas don’t require a big agency. They don’t demand a big budget. In fact, the only prerequisite for a big idea is a brain big enough to think it up in. That’s why AOL is committed to small, medium-sized and independent agencies and advertisers. We know that the next big idea is just as likely to be thought up in your shop as it is any other. And with the right tools, it’s just as likely to drive big results.
AdLearn has been the industry’s leading ad optimization engine since day one, and it still is – more than a decade later.
- AdLearn delivers optimal ad placements across the world’s largest display network, Advertising.com.
- AdLearn drives more than 1M clicks and 100k conversions daily.
- AdLearn is backed by more experience than any industry competitor.
Our premium ad formats not only make the web more beautiful for users, they make it far more effective for advertisers as well.
- Portrait and Pushdown units – two new, award-winning ad formats powered by Pictela technology – allow for the full expression of your brand’s creativity.
- Both Portrait and Pushdown units are capable of delivering a full range of brand assets, inlcuding hi-res photos, hi-def videos and user apps.
- Advertising.com’s Sponsored Listings Text Plus Image ads match your message with premium content for standout power and maximum return.
Content is only meaningful if it engages its audience, and AOL is finding new ways to deliver the kind of content that today’s users want to read, view and share.
- Patch is one of the fastest-growing local platforms on the web, delivering homegrown content to more than 850 of the most affluent towns in the US.
- The Huffington Post’s mold-breaking editorial model has created one of the most active and vocal online communities in the world – posting more than 4M comments each month.
- The AOL On Network: a curated video experience programmed with the most relevant content on every topic, reaching your audience on every page and every screen.