Advertising for online dating services is acceptable, subject to the Ad Policy team’s advance review and approval, and the following guidelines:
- Site must not promote escort services.
- Creatives must not promote or imply casual sex and/or promiscuity (e.g., the presence of terms such as "discreet," "intimate," etc.).
- Creatives must not contain sexually suggestive language and/or lascivious body language.
- Creatives and/or site should not feature models in a manner that suggests they are under 18 years of age (e.g., model with pig tails or dressed in a school girl’s uniform).
- Dating services should not be promoted from the AOL Welcome Screen or AOL.com Main Page.